Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Reflection
This semester in Bcis2 was nice because we learned many different things about Word 2007. We did projects on word to learn more about it. We learned about word 2007 because before the semester ended everyone in the class had to take the Microsoft Certified Application Specialist for Word 2007. Taking the test for the first time was kind of scary because I didn't know exactly what it was going to be about. The first time I took it I didn't pass, now the second time was easier because I already knew what it was about. There wasn't any reason to be nervous about taking it. Especially because after taking the test for the first time we had time to review questions we didn't know how to do. This semester was a fun experience. Getting certified for Word 2007 feels good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Success is a great feeling especially when you work hard to achieve!
ReplyDelete